Alternative Bridal Styled Shoot in Dublin Docklands with ASOS Wedding Dresses
This is a little styled shoot I did back in April. I was missing weddings so much since Covid that I just had to get my fix!
Due to restrictions I couldn’t get the usual hair, make-up and styling. Instead I did my own DIY version & sourced some really cool, alternative bridal looks online from ASOS. I was also lucky enough to know this fab model, Paloma, who was more than happy to do her own hair & make-up!
As a lot of couples are opting to have a smaller celebration this year & a bigger bash next year due to Covid I thought highlighting how cool high street bridal looks can be might be helpful. Amidst all the disappointment of having to reschedule it’s like a very little silver lining that you get a chance to pick two outfits ^^,
It’s also a chance to think out of the box & pick something non-traditional and experiment!
I especially love ASOS wedding dresses & their selection of jumpsuits & blazers. You can really pull together a funky look! They also offer free delivery & returns so that’s super helpful if you want to try on multiple outfits & sizes.
Anyway, I hope this shoot shows just how damn cool Dublin City is for wedding photos & also gives you some inspiration to wear something a bit different for your wedding day!
- The white trouser & matching crop top set is from ASOS bridal range. The exact one is no longer available but they always have a good selection of white & sequins jumpsuits.
- The silver jacket is from Daisy Shock.
- Signature Black PVC harness from Zana Bayne.
- White boots from Nasty Gal.
- Pink disc mini dress from ASOS.
- Scarlett & Blush bouquet from New Moon Blooms.
- Grand Canal Dock
- Bord Gais Theatre